[Wellington-pm] Meetings

Florent Mara florent.mara at nzregen.co.nz
Mon Aug 10 20:40:13 PDT 2015

Thank you for both reply to my RPerl suggestion. That is enough for me to
consider doing something else than trying RPerl out for now.
The list of 'do not' is indeed .... restrictive.

Interestingly, I considered associated the RPerl topic to PDL but decided
to keep that topic for the next call-for-suggestions.

Looking forward to both talks later today. :-)