[Wellington-pm] Meetings

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Aug 9 15:19:29 PDT 2015

After some off-list discussion, we have a couple of short talks lined up
for tomorrow's meeting ...

Richard has requested that I talk about a relational database technique
for keeping track of changes to records over time.  And Richard is going
to tell us about a small authentication module he's been working on.

If anyone else wants to do a short talk then I'm sure we can fit them
in.