[Wellington-pm] Meetings

Florent Mara florent.mara at nzregen.co.nz
Tue Aug 4 15:25:47 PDT 2015

Well, since nobody is jumping on the occasion to suggest a topic, I go for
it once again ...

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with using RPerl? Or maybe the
back story about how that project came out to be and the people behind it?
The performance benchmarks are quite grand and since my code is mostly
'non-perl-magical', is it worth giving it a try and get more processing
done out of CPU time?

Being just a suggestion, I would also be very happy to hear about something
else.

Regards, Florent