[Wellington-pm] Anybody in need for a good perl developer? (me)

Tudor Constantin tudorconstantin at gmail.com
Thu May 8 02:00:54 PDT 2014

Hi everybody,

I'm Tudor, from Romania and because of the political events between Ukraine
(which is neighboring my country), Russia and EU, I intend to relocate to
New Zealand or Australia with my wife and daughter. I have 7+ years
experience in software development (web technologies), and I consider
myself to be a more than decent programmer.

So, if you know any good company that is in need of a senior web dev, I'd
appreciate if you'd contacted me privately and let me know about it.

Best regards,

Tudor

--
Perl developer - powered by www.evozon.com