[Wellington-pm] Meeting Tuesday evening - social?

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Jul 6 22:02:52 PDT 2014

Hi Mongers

I had planned to initiate discussion about this month's meeting but
failed to do that and the scheduled date is tomorrow (yikes!) - sorry.

Usually around this time of year we take a break from the technical
meetings and have a social meeting - i.e. meet at a pub for beer and
potentially go somewhere for food after.  As I have failed to organise
anything else, how about we do that?

Tentative plan - meet at the Green Man pub from 6:00pm(ish)