[Wellington-pm] OT: Possible Wellington Lua user group

Lenz Gschwendtner lenz at springtimesoft.com
Wed Jan 15 15:10:32 PST 2014

i am writing more and more lua in the moment ... but i have quite a few
user groups i try to attend already.

... on that note, we are planning on pushing a docker user group into
the wellington usergroup landscape. we aim for febuary for the first
meetup. if anyone is keen, watch this meetup group:

http://www.meetup.com/Docker-Wellington

cheers
lenz