[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting

Florent Mara florent.mara at nzregen.co.nz
Sun Apr 27 13:42:25 PDT 2014

Thank you both to Piers and Grant for the talks.

I found both talks particularly interesting ... maybe because I suggested
one of them so why not continue.
If I may make an other suggestion, a re-introduction to Moose (the first
intro was in 2008 ...) would be of interest to me. We have talked about
bits and pieces in the last year but I would be quite keen to know more
from people who have used Moose successfully and not successfully.

Otherwise, I would be up for some code reading.

Regards,
Florent