[Wellington-pm] WellyLUG rekindling

Hugh Davenport hugh at davenport.net.nz
Tue Mar 12 19:27:09 PDT 2013

Hey,

Some of you may know me, and some may not. My name is Hugh, I used to
work at Catalyst IT, and have recently moved to Aura RedEye Security
as the development manager. I have a big interest in the open source
world, and have been meaning on getting WellyLUG set up again for a
while now...

WellyLUG is/was the Wellington Linux Users Group, which ran monthly,
but hasn't happened in a while.

This email is just to get a sense of who would be interested in
starting up meetings again, and what days suit everyone. Also, if you
can help sponsor a room/beer/pizza etc, that would be good as well,
though I may be able to get that covered on my front.

So, if you are keen, reply :D

Cheers,

Hugh

original message at