[Wellington-pm] Meeting next week

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Thu Oct 4 18:22:33 PDT 2012

Hi again Mongers

So the next meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is next Tuesday - October
the 9th.

    http://wellington.pm.org/

At this stage we don't have any speakers lined up so I would really like
to hear from anyone who would like a forum.

If we get a few people who could each take a turn to briefly mention
something interesting they've seen/done/used recently then we can whip
up an interesting meeting and share the effort around.  So have a think
over the weekend, scribble down a line or two of notes (slides not
required) and let me know.