[Wellington-pm] Off Topic : New Node.js user group for NZ

Andrew Chilton andychilton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 02:37:38 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Firstly, sorry for the spam on the list. Secondly, bring it on! :-p

Most importantly however, Francois Marier and I have started a Node.js
user group for anyone in New Zealand. We're a fledgling bunch here so
it's good to stick together. We're not (yet) planning on having any
meetings so it's just a mailing list for now for chatting, exchanging
code, peer reviewing, Q&A maybe even helping people find jobs,
contracts or the people to fill them.

I won't go on about it here (thanks Mongers), but head over to the
mailing list if you'd like to join and introduce yourself. :)

* https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nodejs-nz

Many thanks,
Andy

--