[Wellington-pm] Perl Mongers Meeting Tonight!

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Apr 16 14:15:50 PDT 2012

The April meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is tonight!

  6:00pm Tuesday 17 April 2012
  Level 4, Catalyst House
  150 Willis Street
  Wellington

It's probably best to arrive a little before 6:00pm since the ground
floor entrance locks at 6:00pm and I'll be late, so won't be around to
open it.  I'm sure a volunteer will step up to get the meeting going
before I arrive.

There are three talks lined up (and precious little Perl content):

 * Olly Betts will walk us through his 1-line Tetris program
 * Douglas Bagnall will walk us through his 5KB chess engine
 * Grant McLean will introduce the Sammy.js library (if he gets
   back from the airport in time)

See you there