[Wellington-pm] Meeting tonight - bring books :-)

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Mar 14 13:56:37 PDT 2011

There are some books from the Perl Mongers library that I haven't seen
for a while.  Hopefully this is because people are finding them useful
and trying to absorb every last crumb of goodness from them.  However if
you have one sitting on your desk gathering dust, please consider
bringing it back this evening for someone else to borrow.