[Wellington-pm] Help needed

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Jan 9 13:39:23 PST 2011

Hi Mongers

I've been contacted by a company in Petone who have a problem with their
web site and need someone with Perl knowledge to help resolve the
issues.   I believe the site was moved to a new hosting provider and
since the move although they can update the web site they can't update
the images.

Is there anyone out there who could assist them?

If you can help, reply direct to me and I'll give you the contact
details so you can talk direct to them and advise rates etc.