[Wellington-pm] Roundup of this week's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Thu Apr 14 02:31:33 PDT 2011

Hi Mongers

Thank you to Matthew and Sam for a couple of interesting talks on
Tuesday night.  I have been finding Dist::Zilla to be useful, but must
admit I haven't yet plucked up the courage to dive into XS.

The slides are up on the web site archive page:

  http://wellington.pm.org/archive/

As I mentioned, Matthew has offered to speak again(!) next month on the
subject of Mason 2.  That leaves room for one more talk (or two short
ones) let me know if you'd like to book a slot.  And Donovan is working
on putting together his geek quiz for the June meeting.

See you on May 10th.