[Wellington-pm] New Zealand book

Marcus Holland-Moritz mhx-perl at gmx.net
Thu Feb 11 16:54:54 PST 2010

Hi Mongers,

it's been a while since my visit to New Zealand and wellington.pm.
I really enjoyed my stay back then (and I hope to come back!).

I've spent the last couple of months working on a book about my
trip. Of course, this work involved a lot of Perl -- but also a
bunch of other free tools. It feels really good to see that free
software is perfectly capable of keeping up with commercial stuff.

The book is released under a CC-BY-NC-ND license and is available
both as a real book and as a free PDF download.

So, without further ado, thank you for making my visit to
Wellington a pleasurable one! And I hope you enjoy my view on
your beautiful country a little bit...

  http://nzbook.mhxnet.de

Cheers,
Marcus