[Wellington-pm] What were you talking about last night?

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Dec 14 12:31:58 PST 2010

Hi Mongers

It was a good turnout for the social meeting last night and I had a
thoroughly enjoyable time - it was especially nice to meet Uriel.

So in your conversations last night were there any subjects that came up
for which you'd like to share a link?  Some from conversations I was
involved in ...

On the subject of setting up transparent multi-hop SSH, here's an
explanation (with pictures!):

  http://sshmenu.sourceforge.net/articles/transparent-mulithop.html

Andy's issue tracking tool 'cil' (that he doesn't use) is at:

  https://github.com/andychilton/cil

And finally, I have no idea whose blog this is but you've gotta love the
tag line:

  http://objectionnn.livejournal.com/