[Wellington-pm] Perl Mongers Library Books

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Sep 7 18:56:42 PDT 2009

Sorry, forgot to mention ...

At the last few meetings I failed to wheel in the Perl Mongers
'library', so I'll try and manage that tonight.  If you have borrowed
books and are finished with them then please bring them along so others
can have a go.

A couple of titles that went out on loan and haven't been seen for a
while:

 * Intermediate Perl
 * Beautiful Code