[Wellington-pm] Grant's first draft [was: Last Thursday's Perl Mongers Meeting]

Ewen McNeill ewen at naos.co.nz
Mon Nov 9 11:33:01 PST 2009

In message <1257756948.6856.0.camel at localhost>, Grant McLean writes:
>On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 16:11 +1100, Jacinta Richardson wrote:
>> If there's traditionally no meeting in January, how about a LCA inspired
>> meeting on either the Sunday before, Monday* or Friday** nights or the
>> Saturday afternoon after the Open day***.
>
>That's an excellent suggestion Jacinta.  We'll see what we can organise.

Beware that the conference dinner is on Friday evening this year:

http://www.lca2010.org.nz/programme/schedule/friday

which would tend to rule Friday out (although only people with
Professional tickets or who wanted to pay $115 (!!) for dinner will be
going).  I'm not sure what's supposed to be on the Wednesday night;
Tuesday and Thursday are Speakers and Professional Delegates nights as
is common for LCA.

There is an Open Day on Saturday, scheduled to finish at 2pm:

http://www.lca2010.org.nz/programme/open_day

Ewen