[Wellington-pm] Perl Mongers Next Tuesday

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon May 4 15:18:03 PDT 2009

Hi Mongers

The next meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is 1 week from today on
May 12th.

Usual place and time ...

  6:00pm Tuesday 12 May 2008
  Level 3 Catalyst House
  150 Willis Street
  Wellington
  http://wellington.pm.org/

Donovan Jones has kindly volunteered to talk to us about his experiences
with Perl and DNS.  Until he comes up with something better, I'm running
with the working title:

   "Fixing .nz one lamer at a time (with Perl)"

No one else has volunteered a talk or proposed a topic **YET**.  I'd
really like to see some short talks (5-10 minutes) and ideally from
people who haven't spoken at Wellington.pm before (or recently).
Remember Perl folk tend to be interested in a wide range topics so don't
be too concerned about needing to have 'Perl content' in your talk.
Drop me an email to volunteer.

*** Books ***

The Wellington.pm 'library' is looking somewhat depleted.  On the one
hand that's good because it means people are making use of the resource.
On the other hand people seem to be holding on to books for rather a
long time - which isn't so good.

If you have one of the Wellington.pm books, please bring it back next
week.