[Wellington-pm] Beer and Perl on Tuesday

VPeuWzSme3ZPzsXHjF2wHz JDAfu2aDM4VF5 at perform.nospymail.com
Thu Jul 9 20:01:59 PDT 2009

Art and humor is just around the bend:

(1)I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and
yelling like the passengers in his car. Will Shriner

(2)I`ve got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom.
Thomas Carlyle

(3)Have the courage to live. Anyone can die. Robert Cody

(4)In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason. Ernest
Hemingway

(5)If you want to see what your friends and family think of you, die broke,
and see who comes to your funeral. Gregory Nunn