[Wellington-pm] Meeting next week

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Wed Apr 1 14:46:59 PDT 2009

Hi Mongers

As you may recall, the question was raised as to whether we wanted to
run with our normal schedule and meet the Tuesday immediately after
Easter or move the meeting a week.  The decision hung on the question of
who was going to do a talk and when would suit them.

I'm delighted to announce that Martyn Smith has volunteered to talk
about a Perl shell he's been building.  Martyn can't make it on the 14th
so the meeting is now scheduled for the 7th (which is next Tuesday).

There will be at least one other speaker.  Will it be you?  Let me know
if you'd like to volunteer.  Short talks welcome too.  Reply to me to
book a slot

Usual time and place:

  6:00pm Tuesday 7 April 2008
  Level 3, Catalyst House