[Wellington-pm] AJAX and Catalyst.pm

Finlay Thompson finlay at scoop.co.nz
Wed Oct 29 17:20:28 PDT 2008

One more vote for jQuery from me.

Especially important is the large market share that it now has, which
means that it has lots of third party plugins, and gets lots of love
from the core development people.

It also has an interesting approach to event driven programming. I added
some fancy key bindings to a form and it was as easy as writing CSS.

Finlay