[Wellington-pm] Perl Mongers in 1 week!

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Oct 27 16:40:12 PDT 2008

Hi Mongers

The next meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is 1 week from today on
November 4th.  If that surprises you then it's possible you haven't been
paying attention :-)

Usual place and time ...

  6:00pm Tuesday 4 November 2008
  Level 3, The building soon to be known as Catalyst House
  150 Willis Street
  Wellington
  http://wellington.pm.org/

Chris Cormack has kindly volunteered to talk to us about his experiences
writing Perl on an international stage.

No one else has volunteered a talk or proposed a topic yet (and Andy has
claimed 'immunity' this month) so I'd be keen to hear from anyone who
has something to say.  Srdjan?

*** December Meeting ***

The last meeting of the year will be on the 9th of December.  This is
traditionally a social meeting rather than a technical one, so we'll
need to make the important decision about which pub to meet at.
Suggestions are welcome.