[Wellington-pm] Meetings and stuff

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Thu Oct 16 19:54:54 PDT 2008

Hi Mongers

I've finally put the slides up from Tuesday night's meeting ...

  http://wellington.pm.org/archive/

Thanks to Martyn and Andy for their talks.

*** WARNING WARNING WARNING ***

The next meeting will be one week earlier than usual, on the 4th of
November.  That means it's only three Tuesday's from now.

Chris Cormack has kindly volunteered to talk to us about his experiences
writing Perl on an international stage.

That means we have at least one speaking slot to fill or maybe room for
two short ones.  Reply to me or the list if you'd like to volunteer or
suggest a topic.

*** December Meeting ***

The last meeting of the year will be on the 9th of December.  This is
traditionally a social meeting rather than a technical one, so we'll
need to make the important decision about which pub to meet at.
Suggestions are welcome.