[Wellington-pm] Next Meeting: 10-June-2008

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon May 26 19:57:55 PDT 2008

Hi Mongers

The next meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers will be in two weeks on June
10th at the usual place and time.

I'm very keen to hear from anyone who has something to talk about.
Remember, if you volunteer today, you'll have two whole weeks to get
your thoughts together.  If you only have something short to say, that's
fine too.

If there's a subject you'd really like to hear about, then pipe up here
on the mailing list and we'll see if we can flush out someone who knows
about it.