[Wellington-pm] Update to my last talk - cil v0.2 released

Andrew Chilton andychilton at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 23:04:52 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

The talk I did earlier this month on "A First Look at Distributed Bug
Tracking" made me think that my first look should turn into a second.
With lots of suggestions coming and a number of things that were
already on my list, I've just release cil v0.2 which fixes and
improves the initial look. Here are two links to the blog entry and
the cil page itself:

* http://kapiti.geek.nz/random/cil-v0-2-0-released.html
* http://kapiti.geek.nz/software/cil.html

I hope it'll be useful for your own projects and I'd love any
feedback, ideas or patches :-)

Cheers,
Andy

--