[Wellington-pm] Stuff-up on the planning front

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Jun 16 21:09:02 PDT 2008

Hi Mongers

I've gone and double-booked myself again.  Having announced that the
Wellington.pm 'HackOff' will be on July the 8th, I now realise that on
that date I will be down in South Canterbury helping my Mother celebrate
her birthday.

There would seem to be two ways to deal with this ...

1. Delay the HackOff by one week and hold it on July 15th.

2. Delay it by a month and hold it on August 12th

The disadvantage of option 1 is potential for conflict with other groups
normally meeting on the third Tuesday of the month.  It may be an issue
for some people that this is same week (albeit the night after) the
WellyLUG meeting.

The disadvantage of option 2 is that unless someone else steps up to
organise a July meeting then we'll miss a month.

What do people think?