[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Jun 10 14:25:56 PDT 2008

Hi Mongers

It was a good turnout last night.  Thanks to our speakers and also to
the people with the questions/suggestions/heckles.

The speakers' slides are up on the web site:

  http://wellington.pm.org/archive/index.html

The plan for next month's HackOff meeting is coming together here
(including the initial problem):

  http://wellington.pm.org/hackoff.html

Once I get the registration form up I'll issue a more comprehensive
announcement and I'd encourage people to forward it to friends and
colleagues in Java/Python/Ruby/Lisp/COBOL/etc communities.