[Wellington-pm] Meeting This Evening

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Jun 9 13:31:41 PDT 2008

Hi Mongers

The June meeting of Wellington.pm is tonight:

  6:00pm Tuesday 10 June 2008
  Level 4, The building formerly known as Eagle Technology House
  150 Willis Street
  Wellington
  http://wellington.pm.org/

We have three talks lined up this month:

  * Grant McLean - Managing web content with Drupal and Perl
  * Martyn Smith - Things I wish my Mother had told me about DBI
  * Andy Chilton - cil - a first look at distributed bug tracking

Now I know there are a bunch of people out there who are bitterly
disappointed they've missed out on a speaking slot through leaving
things to the last minute.  Normally, I'd say "don't worry - you can do
your talk next month" but not this time.  I have other plans for the
July meeting so you now have two months to polish your talk for the
August meeting.

To find out the nature of my evil plans for July, you'll need to come to
the June meeting.

See you next week.