[Wellington-pm] HackOff Solution and Next Meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Jul 28 17:51:42 PDT 2008

Hi Mongers

I got part way through summarising the submitted solutions to the
HackOff questions and then the hard disk on my laptop died.  After that
little set-back, I've finally got back up to speed with a new laptop and
the promised solutions summary is up here:

  http://wellington.pm.org/articles/hackoff2008/solutions.html

Let me know if corrections/clarifications are required.

The next meeting of Wellington.pm will be in two weeks on August the
12th.  We don't have *any* talks scheduled yet so I'm very keen to hear
from volunteers.  Email me or the list with offers or topic suggestions.