[Wellington-pm] WTD: mailing script update

William Hamilton william.hamilton at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:53:04 PDT 2008

Hi all, thanks to everyone who responded on and off the list - superb!!!

As I got the cludge (lets call it the script) working the client informed me
that the SugarCRM app started sending email - mmmm BCAK again - driver error
after all - at least they now have a backup option.

Happy to share what I have it at all of niterest - it works but I sould
suggest VERY inelligant.

cheers