[Wellington-pm] WTD: mailing script update

William Hamilton william.hamilton at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 14:38:26 PDT 2008

HI all, I have a script we used to use many moons ago to send out
newsletters back in 200 it seems).  I have a client whose current solution
(SugarCRM is not working for some reason and need a quick fix.  The script
was a good plan until they wanted to attached a PDF - this had not been
completed.

** And just to be clear - this is not SPAM - solicited client messages only,
I did check that ** :)

Now, my Perl was never any good and now many years later I am in need of
some assistance:
a) anyone like to do a very quick but urgent job today and augment the
script to attach files
b) have an out of the box script/tool that they can suggest - they are happy
to pay a little bit for this
c) .. other solution that can be implemented today?

email offlist if you would like or onlist if there are discussion points.

cheers and tia