[Wellington-pm] Meeting This Evening

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Oct 8 18:40:06 PDT 2007

By the way, the automatic doors at the main entrance to our building are
still not adjusted for daylight savings time so they will lock off at
5:00pm.  You should be able to come in after that time by waiting form
someone to come out but feel free to TXT me if you get stuck waiting.
My number will be on a notice at the door.