[Wellington-pm] Roundup of this month's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Jun 19 18:54:30 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 12:17 +1200, Srdjan wrote:
> It is I, Leclerc. With a plea, again. 12th falling in the middle of the school
> holidays I will not be in Wellington. Would that be too much hassle if we
> gathered (just this once) on the Tuesday following week, 19th?
>
> Cheers,
> Srdjan

To summarise the offline discussions that have taken place on this
issue ...

The meeting date is not going to change.  It will be on July 10th as
previously announced (in the correction to the original announcement).

Although delaying it until the 17th would have suited me better, the
algorithm went like this (after suitable undisclosed initialisations):

  if($date eq '2007-07-10) {
    $srdjan->{location} = 'Darwin';
  }
  elsif($date eq '2007-07-17) {
    $samv->{location} = 'Honolulu';
  }

  if($samv->{location} ne 'Wellington') {
    $result = 'one speaker down';
  }
  elsif($srdjan->{location} ne 'Wellington') {
    $result = 'one heckler down';
  }

See you on the 17th (except Srdjan obviously)