[Wellington-pm] Lightning Talk Meeting Tomorrow

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Feb 11 12:22:03 PST 2007

Hi Mongers

Just a quick reminder, the February meeting of Wellington.PM is
tomorrow:

    6:00pm Tuesday 13 February 2007
    Level 2, Eagle Technology House
    150 Willis Street
    Wellington

There is still plenty of room in the schedule for all you people who are
leaving things to the last minute.  Email your talk registrations to me.

Speakers - if you plan to use slides, remember to send them to me in
advance (by 5:00pm tomorrow) in HTML, PDF or OpenOffice format.  We
don't have time in the schedule for plugging and unplugging laptops.