[Wellington-pm] Meeting next week

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Sep 5 17:03:21 PDT 2006

Hi Mongers

The September meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers will be next Tuesday,
at the usual time and place:

  http://wellington.pm.org/

Billy Naylor is going to talk to us about 'Compost' which (if I recall
correctly) related to his thoughts on best practise for CGI scripting.

Srdjan is going to give us a brief talk on what Class::Factory is and
what he uses it for.

If Sam's back, he might like to give us a "What I did on my Holidays"
report about his YAPC::Eu trip, but I haven't had a straight answer from
him on that yet :-)

If Sam isn't around, then I'd be happy to talk about exception handling
in Perl, in response to Srdjan's (somewhat controversial) request.