[Wellington-pm] Accessing functions in modules

Lesley Walker LRW at clear.net.nz
Wed Nov 1 15:48:34 PST 2006

I'm sure this is covered by something in `man perlmod`, but doing that
makes my brain hurt and I don't have time to teach myself how to
understand it.

I'm writing a script to do some SNMP stuff, and I'm using Net::SNMP,
which contains (among other things I'm also using) a function
oid_lex_sort().

What do I have to do so that I can call it by oid_lex_sort() or
&oid_lex_sort() rather than the more cumbersome
Net::SNMP::oid_lex_sort()?

My use statement is just "use Net::SNMP" if that matters.

Lesley W.