[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Mar 14 13:23:57 PST 2006

Hi Mongers

Thanks to everyone for showing up and making it a lively and fun
meeting.

The speakers' slides are up on the web site:

  http://wellington.pm.org/archive/

Anyone who was interested in the XPath usage might like to check out the
XPath tutorial and examples at zvon.org:

  http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XPathTutorial/General/examples.html

In the examples, you can click on the 'Open the example in XLab' links
to get an interactive screen for typing in XPath expressions and seeing
what they match.

The next meeting will be on Tuesday April 11th.  It's great to have two
speakers lined up already (thanks Sam and Andrew) and I'm sure we're all
looking forward to hearing what Srdjan is going to talk about at the May
meeting.