[Wellington-pm] Reminder, next meeting on Feb 13th

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Jan 30 18:12:24 PST 2006

Hi Mongers

The first Wellington Perl Mongers meeting of 2006 is just under two
weeks away.  As you'll recall, a lightning talk evening is scheduled.
I know that traditionally people like to leave volunteering until the
last minute, but I was kind of hoping we could get a few more people to
commit to filling a slot and maybe let me know closer to the time what
they're planning to talk about.

If you've never given a talk before, then you really shouldn't miss this
opportunity to push your own boundaries and perhaps even surprise
yourself.

Don't assume that you need to be some sort of Perl expert - if you've
achieved something using Perl, then tell us about it.  Often the most
interesting information is the stuff you tried that didn't work.

Read more here:

  http://wellington.pm.org/lightning_talks.html

See you on February 13th.