[Wellington-pm] How are those lightning talks coming along?

Lesley Walker lrw at clear.net.nz
Thu Jan 12 03:30:00 PST 2006

I'm still working on my "first ever MySQL/PHP project" and
intend to be ready to show it off by then, if the schedule
isn't full by the time I get around to writing the preso
(which will of course be written at the last minute so as to
be completely up to date, after all it will be highly
significant and momentous as all "first" projects are).

(My excuse for doing a PHP topic is that I'm quite sure
there's nothing I can tell any of you about Perl that you
don't already know.)

----- Original Message Follows -----