[Wellington-pm] Round up of Tuesday's Meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Wed Dec 13 01:59:52 PST 2006

Hi Mongers

Thanks to everyone for joining in to make the last meeting of 2006 so
much fun.  Congratulations to the winning team:  Ewen, Donovan, Matt and
Srdjan - let the adulation begin :-)

Special thanks to Michael for helping prepare questions and handling the
scoring on the night; and to Matt for the wonderful title slides and for
organising the nibbles at the 11th hour.  I'm planning to offer the quiz
questions to other PM group coordinators so I won't be putting them up
on the wellington.pm web site.

The first meeting of 2007 will be a lightning talk meeting in February.
That means early in the New Year I'll start bugging *you* to come up
with a 5 minute talk.  But I won't start that yet.

In the meantime, I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy
New Year.  See you in 2007.

Regards