[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Apr 11 15:11:24 PDT 2006

Hi Mongers

Thanks to everyone for another enjoyable and informative meeting.
Special thanks of course to our speakers Sam and Andrew.  Although I
must admit to being a little disappointed that Andrew's code wasn't half
as bad as he led us to believe.

The next meeting will be on Tuesday May the 9th.  I'm delighted to say
that we have two speakers lined up already:

 * Michael Robinson - Plucene
 * Srdjan Jankovic - Using CPAN for Fun and Profit

I'm especially interested in that 'profit' bit.

See you then.