[Wellington-pm] New book in the library

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Oct 2 15:50:54 PDT 2005

Hi again Mongers

I forgot to mention that the nice folks at O'Reilly have sent us a copy
of:

  Learning Perl Objects, References, and Modules
  By Randal L. Schwartz
  With Tom Phoenix
  First Edition June 2003
  ISBN: 0-596-00478-8
  224 pages
  http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/lrnperlorm/

If you missed the Introduction to Object Oriented Perl talk in May then
this would be a good place to start.  At only 224 pages, it's not at all
intimidating.

We're under no obligation to post a review of this one, so don't be put
off by that (although of course I'd be delighted if someone did want to
review it).

Reply direct to me if you want to borrow it.