[Wellington-pm] Roundup of Last Night's Meeting

michael@diaspora.gen.nz michael at diaspora.gen.nz
Mon Nov 14 19:13:47 PST 2005

Grant McLean writes:
>I prefer to think the causality works the other way - i.e. it's because
>I have trouble getting speaking volunteers that I have to resort to
>these 'teasing out' techniques :-)

I have visions of the spiralling situation getting out of control, and
Ordinary or Able Perl Mongers running down the back streets away from
the approaching Grant-led gang of press-men, complete with truncheons
and the King's Shilling.

(For those that don't know what I'm talking about, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impressment)
    -- michael.