[Wellington-pm] Meeting Next Week

Liam O'Boyle liam.oboyle at elections.org.nz
Sun Nov 6 12:36:54 PST 2005

s/final polishing/just beginning/

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 09:17 +1300, Grant McLean wrote:
> Hi Mongers
>
> Just a quick reminder that the next meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers
> will be held next Monday, November the 14th, usual time and place:
>
>   6:00pm Monday 14 November 2005
>   Level 2, Eagle Technology House
>   150 Willis Street
>   Wellington
>
> I imagine that Matt and Andrew are in the 'final polishing' stage of
> preparing their presentations.
>
> Cheers
> Grant

Cheers,
Liam O'Boyle
Manager Systems
Electoral Enrolment Centre

Telephone:    (04) 801 0705
Fax:          (04) 801 0709

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If
you have received it by mistake you must not use, disclose, copy or
retain it. Please immediately notify us by return e-mail and then delete
the e-mail you received in error.  Views expressed in this communication
may not be those of the organisation.