[Wellington-pm] Meeting next Monday

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Jul 4 15:50:45 PDT 2005

Hi Mongers

The next meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is this coming Monday (July
11th), usual time and place:

  http://wellington.pm.org/

This month, I will be wearing my 'Sprog' hat and doing a practice of my
OSCON talk.  If you haven't heard of Sprog before, then check out my
article on Perl.com:

  http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2005/06/23/sprog.html

Since no-one else has volunteered to speak, I also plan to spend 10-15
minutes on the subject of Perl One-Liners - using Perl from the command
line.

Now is a good time to think about volunteering to speak at the following
meeting in August.  The scheduled date is August 8th which gives you
plenty of time to prepare.  I unfortunately will be away that day.

Regards