[Wellington-pm] Next meeting in three weeks

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Feb 21 14:42:40 PST 2005

Hi Mongers

Thanks very much to Srdjan and Finlay, our two speakers last night.
The slides are up in the archive section of the web site.

And after the laptop battery debacle, I just know I'm going to be
heckled with 'is it plugged in?' quips for the rest of my days.

Quick reminder: the next meeting is only three weeks away (as this one
was delayed a week).  The March meeting is a lightning talk meeting and
YOU NEED TO SIGN UP FOR IT.

  http://wellington.pm.org/lightning_talks.html

We have got a number of speakers, but we need more.  It will be fun,
but only if you join in.

Regards