[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Dec 12 14:51:51 PST 2005

Hi Mongers

Unfortunately, I missed most of last night's meeting due to parental
responsibilities.  Finlay also had a last minute crisis which meant he
couldn't make it so a big thanks to Sam for stepping to fill the gap.
Thanks also to Michael for a Perl Best Practices talk which apparently
also complied with timekeeping best practices too.

I'm not sure what the situation was with slides, but if either presenter
wants to send me anything I'll put it up on the web site.

Compliments of the season to everyone.

You'll be hearing from me in late January regarding the lightning talk
meeting in February.