[Wellington-pm] Meeting Next Month

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Wed Aug 17 02:33:40 PDT 2005

Hi Mongers

The next meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers will be Monday September
12th at Catalyst:

  http://wellington.pm.org/

I can do a bit of a round-up of my OSCON experience if anyone's
interested.  That would leave 30-40 minutes for another speaker.  From
looking back at the list archives, we had volunteers to speak on the
following topics:

 * debugging strategies
 * using the Perl debugger and other debug modules
 * unit testing legacy code and refactoring
 * source code control with DARCs
 * source code control with subversion and svk

I'm now in a position to resort to bribery - having brought a quantity
of swag back from the conference.  So anyone who delivers a 30 min talk
will qualify for a tee shirt - while stocks last.  I'd recommend getting
in early if you want your choice of colour.

Form an orderly queue :-)