[Wellington-pm] Next meeting Monday Oct 11th

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Thu Sep 30 03:29:22 CDT 2004

Hi Mongers

Only a week and a half till the next meeting (where did that
last month go?), so make sure you have it in your diary.

  http://wellington.pm.org/

We have Sam lined up first to speak on Tangram.

I had hoped to bully Hamish into giving a demo of the EPIC Perl
plugin for the Eclipse IDE but given that he'll be in Palmerston
North on the 11th I've had to admit defeat on that one.

The second item on the agenda is an introduction to Perl regular
expressions.  As no one has put their hand up to do that, I guess
I'll be doing it.  (Sam, how much time do you think you'll need?)

See you there on the 11th.

Regards
Grant